Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Rajendra College (Autonomous), Balangir
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been established to regulate the post- accreditation quality sustenance activity and to develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the HEIS. To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement the IQAC will become a part of the institution's system and work towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. It evolves mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programs.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programs for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.